Destination West London
Surrounded by Fulham, Chelsea, Kensington, Hammersmith and 10 minutes away from Olympia, the ILEC Conference Centre is a perfect base for business travellers. Its close proximity to Stamford Bridge, the Royal Albert Hall, the shopper’s paradise of Kensington and Knightsbridge and the stylish cafes and boutique of Chelsea also makes it a great place for leisure visitors to stay.
- Olympia Exhibition Centre
- Empress State Building
- Chelsea FC and Fulham FC Stadium
- Wimbledon Tennis Grounds
- Twickenham Stadium
- Westfield Shopping Centre
- Kensington High Street
- Regents Street and Oxford Street
- Natural History Museum, South Kensington
- Shaftesbury Avenue, West End
- Kensington Palace
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: London Underground
Sitting at the edge of zone 1, West Brompton and Earls Court stations are both within walking distance giving easy access to all central district of London and Heathrow Airport. Transport for London tube map.
ILEC is a quarter of a mile (400m) from the A4, providing easy access to the M4, M5 and M40.
There is a car park in the basement of the hotel with 140 parking bays. Guests and delegates can benefit from preferential resident rates as follows:
- Up to 2 hours £5 (£5 for non residents)
- Up to 4 hours £8 (£8 for non residents)
- Up to 6 hours £11 (£11 for non residents)
- Up to 9 hours £12 (£17 for non residents)
- Up to 12 hours £14 (£19 for non residents)
- Up to 24 hours £17 (£24 for non residents)
Airport transfer times
Heathrow (LHR): 21 km
Approximately 30 minutes in light traffic. You can also reach the airport directly by London Underground, on the Piccadilly line.
Gatwick (LGW): 45 Km
Approximately an hour in light traffic. It is 40 minutes by train from West Brompton station via Clapham Junction. Direct shuttle available with Easy Bus.
London City (LCY): 21 km
Approximately 45 minutes in light traffic.