ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Road, London, SW6 1UD
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7610 0880
Destination West London
Situated a few minutes walk from Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centre, ILEC Conference Centre is a perfect base for business travellers. Its close proximity to the shopper’s paradise of Kensington and Knightsbridge and the stylish cafes and boutique of Chelsea also makes it a great place for leisure visitors to stay.
Public transport: London Underground
West Brompton and Earls Court stations are both within walking distance giving easy access to all central district of London and Heathrow Airport. Transport for London tube map ›
ILEC is a quarter of a mile (400m) from the A4, providing easy access to the M4, M5 and M40.
There is a car park in the basement of the hotel with 140 parking bays. Guests and delegates can benefit from preferential resident rates as follows:
- Up to 2 hours £5 (£5 for non residents)
- Up to 4 hours £8 (£5 for non residents)
- Up to 6 hours £11 (£11 for non residents)
- Up to 9 hours £12 (£17 for non residents)
- Up to 12 hours £14 (£19 for non residents)
- Up to 24 hours £17 (£24 for non residents)
Airport transfer times
Heathrow (LHR): 21 km
Approximately 30 minutes in light traffic. You can also reach the airport directly by London Underground, on the Piccadilly line.
Gatwick (LGW): 45 Km
Approximately an hour in light traffic. It is 40 minutes by train from West Brompton station Direct shuttle available with Easy bus.
London City (LCY): 21 km
Approximately 45 minutes in light traffic.
- Earls Court Exhibition Centre
- Olympia Exhibition Centre
- Empress State Building
- Westfield Shopping Centre
- Kensington High Street
- Regents Street and Oxford Street
- Natural History Museum, South Kensington
- Shaftesbury Avenue, West End
- Kensington Palace
- Chelsea FC and Fulham FC stadium
- Wimbledon Tennis Grounds
- Twickenham Stadium